Cortney: All about me!!!

Cortney

Monday, August 25, 2008

All about me!!!

Well there is alot of stuff about me!! but ill start out by saying i love volleyball!! its my favorite sport. I used to dance but sence we moved up here to St. Anthony i had to leave my dance group, but i still love it!! I like to always be with my friends. Rather going to the movies or just hanging out at one of our houses. Im 13 i go to South Fremont Jr. High. and will be going to high school next year. Next year im going to play soccor, volleyball, and be a cheerleader, along with my other friends. and i love to go to school to see all my friends. my favorite food is pizza and pickles. I love to go to different states. And my favorite thing to do is be with my family, i couldnt ask for a better family!! i have a older sister (Brittney) she is 15 and is a freshman is highschool, a younger sister (Whitney) she is 11 and is in 6th grade in the jr. high, and of course my favorite little brother (SPENCER) he is 4 and not going to school. but he is the best brother ever!! even if he can be a pain sometimes!! but i still love him.!! Well i geuss thats pretty much it about me!! Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home