Cortney: BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD!! :)

Cortney

Saturday, April 18, 2009

BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD!! :)







My brother.. haha i can tell you how notty he can be.. but i could tell you more about how hes the best.. hes the 1st person i look forward to, to be with after school.. He has a Big heart that is going to take him a long ways.. Me and him are as close as peanut butter and jelly in a sandwhich. We are always together. me and him are always the ones stuck at home trying to figure out what we should do.. but we always seem to find something with the two of us. Without Spencer in my life i would not be able to laugh as much.. or tease anybody.. haha. but even though he is younger i do look up to him and see how positive he looks life and how strong he is and that is how im trying to live my life.. I want to thank my mom for bringing him into my life.. I LOVE YOU SPENCER!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Steels said...

I think that is wonderful of you and very insightful. Good for you! I know your mom appreciates everything you do for her. Just keep on being a good person and you are going to make it through this world no problem. Having a good heart is a big part of it. You look great!

April 23, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Way to be! Your mom has done an amazing job raising you kids and it shows in how much you all love eachother. You're a smart girl to realize how important and wonderful family is in life. :) Always keep the love you have for your brother and it will be priceless as you grow older.

May 12, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home